The online psychology master's programs have the same admissions requirements as the on-campus programs.
To apply, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Your OnlinePsychology@Pepperdine application must include the following items:
- Official transcripts: You must provide official transcripts from the accredited colleges or universities that awarded your post-secondary degrees either electronically or by mail.
OnlinePsychology@Pepperdine accepts official transcripts electronically through the following:
If you are a veteran or active-duty military service member, you can also submit your transcripts electronically through the Joint Services Transcript (JST) database. Log in to the JST website and select “Pepperdine University – Master’s in Psychology Online” to submit your military transcripts directly.
If you are unable to submit electronic transcripts, we will make an exception and accept hard-copy transcripts mailed to the following address:
Application Processing Services
7900 Harkins Road, Suite 501
Lanham, MD 20706
If you attended colleges or universities outside of the US, please contact your admissions officer for additional instruction on submitting your transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation: Include two recommendations from individuals familiar with your academic and professional competencies. If you are a recent college graduate, you should have at least one academic recommendation. If you graduated from college more than three years ago, you should use professional recommendations.
- Statement of purpose: Write a two-to-five page personal statement describing your training and experience, current interests, professional goals, and reasons for applying to the program.
- TOEFL scores: You must provide TOEFL scores if your native language is not English and you did not earn the equivalent of a four-year US undergraduate or graduate degree in which the main language of instruction was English.
- Application fee: A $55 application fee is required upon submission of your application.