Graduate MFT Program
The online Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) program has the same admissions requirements as the on-campus program.
To apply, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Your Psychology@Pepperdine application must include the following items:
- Official transcripts:You must provide official transcripts from the accredited colleges or universities that awarded your post-secondary degrees either electronically or by mail.
Psychology@Pepperdine accepts official transcripts electronically through the following:
If you are unable to submit electronic transcripts, we will make an exception and accept hard-copy transcripts mailed to the following address:
Application Processing Services
7900 Harkins Road, Suite 501
Lanham, MD 20706
- Two letters of recommendation: Include two recommendations from individuals familiar with your academic and professional competencies. If you are a recent college graduate, you should have at least one academic recommendation. If you graduated from college more than three years ago, you should use professional recommendations.
- Statement of purpose: Write a two-to-five page personal statement describing your training and experience, current interests, professional goals, and reasons for applying to the program.
- TOEFL scores: You must provide TOEFL scores if your native language is not English and you did not earn the equivalent of a four-year US undergraduate or graduate degree in which the main language of instruction was English.
- Application fee: A $55 application fee is required upon submission of your application.