The online psychology master's programs have the same admissions requirements as the on-campus programs.
To apply, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Your OnlinePsychology@Pepperdine application must include the following items:
- Official transcripts: You must provide official transcripts from the accredited colleges or universities that awarded your post-secondary degrees either electronically or by mail.
OnlinePsychology@Pepperdine accepts official transcripts electronically through the following:
If you are a veteran or active-duty military service member, you can also submit your transcripts electronically through the Joint Services Transcript (JST) database. Log in to the JST website and select “Pepperdine University – Master’s in Psychology Online” to submit your military transcripts directly.
If you are unable to submit electronic transcripts, we will make an exception and accept hard-copy transcripts mailed to the following address:
Application Processing Services
7900 Harkins Road, Suite 501
Lanham, MD 20706
If you attended colleges or universities outside of the US, please contact your admissions officer for additional instruction on submitting your transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation: Your application must include two professional recommendations from individuals familiar with your academic and professional competencies. If you are a recent college graduate, you should have at least one academic recommendation. If you graduated from college more than three years ago, you should use professional recommendations.
- Statement of purpose: Write a two-to-five page personal statement describing your training and experience, current interests, professional goals, and reasons for applying to the program.
- Application fee: A $55 application fee is required upon submission of your application.
To ensure your transcripts and associated materials are received for review, please make sure to send them directly to email@example.com.
In addition to the application items above, you will need to submit:
- TOEFL scores: if your native language is not English and you did not earn the equivalent of a four-year US undergraduate or graduate degree in which the main language of instruction was English.
- Two forms of official international transcripts: a transcript in its original language/grading system and a certified evaluation of your transcript from any National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) evaluation service.
Please contact an admissions counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone Number: 855-270-5431 for additional instruction on submitting international transcripts.