Graduate MFT Program
The online Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) program has the same admissions requirements as the on-campus program.
To apply, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Your Psychology@Pepperdine application must include the following items:
- Official transcripts: You must provide official transcripts from all accredited postsecondary schools attended either electronically or by mail. To have your transcripts sent electronically, your schools must use one of the three approved vendors below:
If your schools do not offer electronic transcripts through one of the three approved vendors, we will make an exception and accept hard-copy transcripts mailed to the following address:
Application Processing Services
7900 Harkins Road, Suite 501
Lanham, MD 20706
- Two letters of recommendation: Include two recommendations from individuals familiar with your academic and professional competencies. If you are a recent college graduate, you should have at least one academic recommendation. If you graduated from college more than three years ago, you should use professional recommendations.
- Statement of purpose: Write a two-to-five page personal statement describing your training and experience, current interests, professional goals, and reasons for applying to the program.
- TOEFL scores: You must provide TOEFL scores if your native language is not English and you did not earn the equivalent of a four-year US undergraduate or graduate degree in which the main language of instruction was English.
- Application fee: A $55 application fee is required upon submission of your application.